Offers students the opportunity to study specific business topics
in-depth. Students may wish to fine tune their skills in areas such as
business ethics, team management, accounting, global business and
communication. Courses may be offered in business-related topics such as
business administration, management, banking and entrepreneurship.
Other topics include customer service, finance, insurance and public
Capacity Building in HIV/AIDS prevention, care and support continues to
be an important in HIV/AIDS management. This course is intended for the
learner to be able to achieve the following objectives:
Understand difference between HIV and AIDS.
Know the myths of HIV and AIDS
Understand HIV and AIDS Statistics
Learn three methods used for HIV Screening
Understand How HIV is transmitted and prevented
Understand Legal Right associated with HIV/ AIDS
Understand Current treatment associated with HIV and AIDS
Identify what are blood borne pathogens
How to respond to myths about HIV/ AIDS
The role of a peer education in HIV prevention
And much more
The courses in the section have been structured in such a way as to
equip learners with the expertise to improve organisational procurement
and to fulfill organisational objectives. Graduates will be potential
buyers, logistics, contact and supply chain experts.
This program in community development will teach you the values,
concepts, strategies, and practices commonly found in the community
development sector. Are you interested in learning how to organize and
manage a community group? This course will teach you how to identify and
address serious issues in your community.
To provide students with a body of knowledge which will:
- Enable them to understand and identify consumer needs and trends
- Enable them to understand, define and segment markets
- Provide an understanding of the importance of pricing and pricing strategies
- Develop an understanding of channels of distribution and routes to market
- Develop an understanding of the patterns of consumer behavior.
- Enable them to develop and apply advertising and promotional strategies
- Provide them with a qualification which will enable them to progress to higher-level marketing or communications studies at a later stage in their business or academic careers.
To provide prospective business and management learners with a body of knowledge which will:
- Increase their employment opportunities
- Prepare them for eventual supervisory and management careers in industry and commerce
them with a qualification which will enable them to progress to
higher-level general management or specialised business programmes at a
later stage in their business or academic careers.
Psychosocial counselling looks at various counselling methods and
technics needed for one to be a qualified counsellor. With the growing
demand for each organization to have psychosocial counsellors both
governmental and non-governmental organizational this is one of the
on-demand course which every individual in need of employment in
counselling related courses can pursue.
Help individuals and improve the community with a diploma in social
work. Your courses will take you to step by step through counseling,
social issues, communication skills, and social work practices. You’ll
have the skills you need to become a successful social work
This program is designed for those students who wish to develop project management skills. In addition,
the qualification is designed to assist students by:
their employment opportunities Providing them with a qualification
which will enable them to progress to higher-level general management or
specialized business program at a later stage in their business or
academic careers. The program is also suitable for managers who require a
recognized business studies qualification for career advancement and
To provide participants with a body of knowledge that will enable them to:
- Understand and apply health and safety methodologies in the working environment
- To make a positive contribution to health and safety at work
- To make appropriate use of practice and principles to produce solutions to health and safety issues
- To increase and enhance employment opportunities within the health and safety industry.