Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) is an essential component of any program, intervention, or project operating in a dynamic environment that requires tools that facilitate evidence-based decision making. The purpose of this diploma is to equip learners with the critical knowledge and skill set needed to design and implement M&E systems. The diploma is designed in alignment with international standards for M&E. The program will blend the principles of planning and project management with skill development in relation to evaluation study design, developing M& E frameworks, data collection and analysis, and the changing role of IT. Special focus will be given to professional practice and to balancing the ethical aspects of evaluation.
This program in community development will teach you the values, concepts, strategies, and practices commonly found in the community development sector. Are you interested in learning how to organize and manage a community group? This course will teach you how to identify and address serious issues in your community.
To provide prospective business and management learners with a body of knowledge which will:
- Increase their employment opportunities
- Prepare them for eventual supervisory and management careers in industry and commerce
- Provide them with a qualification which will enable them to progress to higher-level general management or specialised business programmes at a later stage in their business or academic careers.
Psychosocial counselling looks at various counselling methods and technics needed for one to be a qualified counsellor. With the growing demand for each organization to have psychosocial counsellors both governmental and non-governmental organizational this is one of the on-demand course which every individual in need of employment in counselling related courses can pursue.
- Enable them to understand and identify consumer needs and trends
- Enable them to understand, define and segment markets
- Provide an understanding of the importance of pricing and pricing strategies
- Develop an understanding of channels of distribution and routes to market
- Develop an understanding of the patterns of consumer behavior.
- Enable them to develop and apply advertising and promotional strategies
- Provide them with a qualification which will enable them to progress to higher-level marketing or communications studies at a later stage in their business or academic careers.
To provide participants with a body of knowledge that will enable them to:
- Understand and apply health and safety methodologies in the working environment
- To make a positive contribution to health and safety at work
- To make appropriate use of practice and principles to produce solutions to health and safety issues
- To increase and enhance employment opportunities within the health and safety industry.
This program is designed for those students who wish to develop project management skills. In addition,
the qualification is designed to assist students by:
Increasing their employment opportunities Providing them with a qualification which will enable them to progress to higher-level general management or specialized business program at a later stage in their business or academic careers. The program is also suitable for managers who require a recognized business studies qualification for career advancement and promotion purposes.
Skip site announcements